Friday 3 June 2016

Insurance premium

Have you ever been so cash strapped that even some of the important debit orders failed? I have. I remember when I started working, I was so indebted that I failed to pay for my car's insurance for 2 months.. 

Well, in just 2 months I had an accident and my car was written off, without insurance... For many months I paid off that car as it sat in the garage. I look back now and I thank God that He was showing me how his mercy works through my own biological father. 

After months of continuous repayment, my father saw how i was struggling and asked me "how much will it cost to settle the debt you are paying?" My debt was not cheap. The bible says in John 3:16 NKJV "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." 

According to wheels 24.co.za sixty five (65%) percent of cars on South African roads are not insured. The statistic should be even more alarming for the amount of people walking around without God's insurance which is Christ. And this insurance was at the Father's cost. I urge you today to consider your own life. What would happen should you be in any accident? Is your insurance premium up to date? 

My Peace I give you - Shalom

2 comments:

  1. I just read your post now my brother, truly the Lord has entrusted many of his mysteries with you, continue revealing them as you are and allow the kingdom of God to be accessed my millions....God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khula-M, means a lot to get a comment like this. I surely hope that the Lord expand our reach, for us to reach the ends of the earth... God bless you

      Delete