Wednesday 8 June 2016

Time Zones

I was chatting to sister Vhuhwavho (Vee) earlier when my eyes were opened to a dimension of faith and the reality of your miracle I had never noticed before. I asked Vee what time it was in the USA Los Angeles, and she mentioned it was 9:40 am Wednesday morning. Now I noticed that it was already Wednesday evening in South Africa. I told her that I was about to prophesy over her about Wednesday. I eventually told her that the prophecy was because I had experienced a great Wednesday and all the great things I said were already done. That is when the Spirit of God spoke to me wonderful words of encouragement.

According to Hebrews 11:1 "NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]."

The Lord said to my spirit, my son you and I do not live in the same time zone, neither do we live in the same dimension. Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew and approved of you (Jer 1:5) For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11

So while chatting to Vee, I mentioned I was going to church and asked if she had prayer requests. And she did, mentioning prosperous studies and for God to keep her family. I had the advantage of knowing that on this Wednesday, God had surely kept her family safe. You see, there is a reality that exists that we have not yet seen simply because we are in a different time zone. But God has seen it, and also shared it with us in his Word. There is a healing, salvation and peace that has already happened in your physical, spiritual, mental being, in your family,  your work, your marriage, your poverty and barrenness Psalms 113... it has already happened, the evidence is there in His word, for He was wounded for our transgressions, He  was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

His word says “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it”. Isaiah 55:9-11

The Lord has sent me to tell you that even though it seems that the time Zones from heaven to your situation are too many, rejoice in the assurance that "it is finished" it has already happened, believe the word of the Lord and start rejoicing for the finished work and the answered prayer.

My Peace I give you - Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment