Monday 6 June 2016

Delayed Shipment

I remember this one day, I had ordered a part for my car from Johannesburg and the couriers were taking longer than I could bear. I needed that spare part to make my car whole as soon as possible. When I called the messenger or courier bringing my spare part, he told me he was delayed and still delivering in other parts of the city.

I then decided to take initiative and meet him half way. This was a great faith decision. The centurion who needed his dear servant healed also had a GREAT FAITH MOMENT and made a GREAT FAITH DECISION. This is how he did it... Luke 7: 6. And Jesus went with them. But when He was not far from the house, the centurion sent [some] friends to Him, saying, Lord, do not trouble [Yourself], for I am not sufficiently worthy to have You come under my roof; After the centurion had a revelation of the great power of Christ and that He can speak a word of Healing from anywhere in the world (because he has power over everything everywhere), the centurion made a great faith decision that led to an immediate release of the healing power of Jesus.

My spare part that I had ordered was no longer in Johannesburg, no it was in Polokwane just like the healing power of Jesus was "not far from the centurion's house". The bible says in Daniel 10:12b-13 NKJV says : "and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

The Lord is saying to His children that your blessing, your answer, your healing, your marriage, your job, promotion, and your deliverance have already left the warehouse, there might have been delays... God is saying Right Now, begin to use your GREAT FAITH and say: "messenger of the Lord bringing my gift, my deliverance, I am coming out to meet you halfway, I believe and receive my delivery and deliverance right NOW.

My Peace I give you - Shalom


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen... Powerful, to think that my blessing has been released and the onus is on me to receive, Faith rising. Messenger of the Lord bringing my blessing I am meeting you halfway by FAITH!

    ReplyDelete