Tuesday 5 July 2016

#Blessed

I have been quiet on this issue of Blessers and Blessees, I think it’s time I gave my view on #Blessed. See, a month or so ago, the Lord spoke clearly to me saying that in this year, blessings will overtake blessings... The Lord said you will hear great news after great news about all the aspects of your life, your marriage, your children, your work, business...

The story in Judges 1:14-15 goes like this "Now it happened, when she came to him, that she urged him to ask her father for a field. And she dismounted from her donkey, and Caleb said to her, “What do you wish?” So she said to him, “Give me a blessing; since you have given me land in the South, give me also springs of water.” And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the lower springs."

I remember when my dad bought me my first car in University (golf velocity), it was a dream come true, a blessing in deed. I soon found out though that the blessing would be a curse or a white elephant if I didn't receive another blessing to maintain it (petrol allowance). When my monthly allowance didn't change, God blessed me with my first job as a waiter, and suddenly the blessings of the car and the job complemented each other... why am I saying this?

Don't be overjoyed by the first blessing in this season that you refuse to expect the other blessings to complement and complete your other blessings. The Lord is going to bless you with the land and the springs of water, He is going to bless you with a life partner and money for your dream wedding, He is going to bless you with a car and another car, with a business and a market. There are no limits to the blessing of the Lord in this season. Do not limit the Lord with your lack of faith.

It truly is the day, month and year of your multiple victories. The Lord is fighting for you. The bible says "So she said to him, “Give me a blessing; since you have given me land in the South, give me also springs of water.” And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the lower springs." Remain in Him, place your trust in Him and be obedient to Him... When you ask for springs of water, your generous Father is going to give you more than you ask for, He is going to give you the upper and lower springs...

My Peace I Give You - Shalom...

1 comment:

  1. Blessing over blessings. Wow thank you Father for my season of superabundant blessings. God will increase your wisdom in Jesus's name. Amen and amen

    ReplyDelete